Opportunex™ Membership Overview
Opportunex™ is a membership-based social network dedicated to affiliate marketers and other online entrepreneurs. We offer two levels of membership. The “Basic Membership” is free. The “Premium Membership” has a one time set-up charge of $129.95 (which includes the first month membership fee) and a monthly membership fee of $29.95.
Premium Members have exclusive access to the “Wealth Builder Tools” which enables them to rapidly build and deploy websites, blogs, squeeze pages and other specialty sites. Premium Members also have enhanced access to the social network, allowing them to create groups, start forums and post opportunities. Here’s a list of what you’ll find within the opportunex™ social network:
- Opportunities: Premium Members, together with opportunex™, post opportunities that they are involved in or familiar with. Any member is able to search, read, review, rate, and comment on an opportunity.
- Activity: Much like your “wall” on facebook, the member activity board is the core of the opportunex™ social network. Any member may share their thoughts and post comments on the activity page.
- Members: The member’s directory is searchable and viewable by all members. Premium Members may limit access to their contact and other information to be available only to other Premium Members, if they choose to do so.
- Groups: Premium Members are able to create new groups. If the group is created as a “public group” any member may join that group.
- Forums: A forum is a place set aside to discuss a certain topic or topics. Premium Members are able to create new forums and forum topics. Any member can join and post comments in a “public forum”.
- Blogs: In general, all blog topics are written by opportunex™. On occasion, we may invite various members who have particular knowledge or skill to write a blog. Any member can suggest a blog topic or send us a link to another blog that they think should be posted here.
- Points: Opportunex™ deploys a “points” system to indicate member activity and experience. Each member receives points for performing various tasks, such as daily log-on, joining a group, commenting on a blog, etc. The point system helps others to identify the most active members.
Learn about opportunex™
Who & what is opportunex™?
Learn how you can begin to profit.
About affiliate marketing
Why affiliate marketing?
Get answers to all of your questions.
Important blog topics
Blog entries you should read
Information that can make a difference.